Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Dogs Ate My Computer

Well...not really, but it sure seems like it, doesn't it?  I apologize for my lack of posting over the past few weeks.  For some reason I have been unable to blog during my usual time, and I have to admit, I sit in front a computer so much during the day that I haven't really wanted to come home and sit in front of my home computer.  That and the fact that I think I lost my camera. And the fact that my two brown dogs that I bragged about it my last post apparently decided to prove me wrong by eating several electronic devices while left alone. Whew.  It's been a rough few weeks.  

Mom, you think I did that?!  Yes, Brady - I do.

I'll try to get my act together over the weekend, and hopefully I'll resume regular posting next week.  Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin