Monday, March 23, 2009

New Additions to My Shop!

After a nice weekend that made me feel like Spring has finally arrived, I was inspired to create a couple new designs for Brown Dog Boutique's online shop. If you're looking for a cute gift for a loved one with a spring birthday or are running low on your own stationery supply, come take a look! My latest designs include these note cards...

and these cute matching stickers...


I feature a number of bright, fun colors and tons of cute dog silhouettes. I've listed some of the most popular silhouettes in my online shop, but if you don't see the one you're looking for, let me know. I would love to create a custom silhouette for you! If you have any questions or custom requests, please send me an
email.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love your notecards and stickers! Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin