Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pick Me!

I had a great time at the HSJC Adoption Event on Saturday. Not only did I get to play with many great dogs, I met a lot of wonderful people too. I took a pictures of a few of my favorites from the day. Please check out their photos and brief bios. If you're interest in adopting one of these sweethearts, please check out the HSJC website here or contact the HSJC at 706-367-1111.

Meet Delilah

Delilah is a gentle giant. She is an 8 1/2 year old pure bred German Shepherd who loves to play "hide & seek". She is well-behaved, loves kids and would make a great companion. For more information on Delilah, please click here.

Meet Sweetie

Sweetie is by far one of my favorites. I could hardly leave the event without taking her home myself. Sweetie is a 1 year old Lab mix who was found only a few days before she gave birth to a litter of puppies. The litter of puppies has been placed in good homes, and now Sweetie is looking for a home of her own. She is the most gentle, laid-back 1 year old I have ever met. She is perfectly content just sitting next to you, and she is very eager to please. For more information on Sweetie, please click here.


Meet Lylla


Lylla is one smart doggie! She won me over in less than two minutes. She loves to please, gives the sweetest kisses and will crawl right into your lap. Lylla is a 4-5 month old Lab mix with lots of love to give. She is crate-trained, knows a number of basic commands and would make a great family addition. For more information on Lylla, please click here.

5 comments:

  1. Lylla is so cute! I love dogs too. They are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... I want to take all of them home!

    www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE!! I just got news that Delilah has a new home!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin