Monday, April 13, 2009

Etsy Pet Finds!

I know, I know. I've been slacking the past few weeks with my favorite things posts. When I started this blog, I intended to do a favorite things feature every Sunday to show you my favorite dog-inspired Etsy finds, but have been tied up the past two weeks & I am way behind. But never fear! I have an amazing collection of Etsy pet items to share with you (although I can't take credit for the choices). I just found out that Jennifer, over at simply designed & etsy finds, featured my recipe & treat kit for Cooper's Fire Hydrant Cookies on her Etsy Pets feature today! A smaller version of Jennifer's selection is shown on the left of this post. To see the full version & a list of the Etsy sellers featured, please visit Jennifer's blog here. Thank you, Jennifer!

Oh, and by the way, the Bake Sale was a huge success this weekend...more on that to come later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin