Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What do you think?

If you're not reading this blog in a reader, you've probably noticed the new layout. So that the page wouldn't be too long, I decided to try a 3 column look - what do you think? Better? I've been toying around with the idea of a whole new look altogether, but haven't decided if it's worth changing things up completely. I'd love to hear from my readers - should I keep the new 3 column layout? Change to a whole new look? Or stick with the old version?

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to go 3 for a LONG time BUT I am afraid I might screw it all up. Where are you getting all the settings from? Doesn't it involve changing alot of the html up?

    I LOVE IT!!! Love 3 colums! I miss that, I had it when I used Typepad.
    I say, keep it;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin