Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just in time for summer

Now that we are about a week or so into summer...I've decided to announce the launch of my newest project - Seagrass & Sunsets - the blog of Summer Day Designs. I've been brainstorming about this new blog for a while and have been working to get it set up for a few weeks. As some of you may know, Brown Dog Boutique is a division of my stationery company - Summer Day Designs - that I started last summer.

I absolutely love summer. I was born in August, and summer has always been my favorite season. I love everything about it - the heat, the long days, spending time outside, grilling, the beach, watersports, I could go on and on...My husband shares my love of summer, so we decided to create what we call "a one-stop shop for all things summer". We love to travel and entertain, and we are excited to share our ideas and favorite things on the new blog. When you get a free moment, please stop by Seagrass & Sunsets to check it out and feel free to leave us a comment and to share the link with friends. We'd love to hear what you think & any suggestions that you have for story ideas or how to improve the blog would be greatly appreciated!

I also have many new stationery designs in the works for Summer Day Designs (and Brown Dog Boutique), so watch for an upcoming announcement about additions to both shops!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the launch of your new blog! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'll be sure to check out the new blog! (Right now I'm doing some catching up.)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin