Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bring Fido

When searching for cute pictures online the other day, I came across another great website to help plan pet-friendly vacations - BringFido - a Pet Friendly Hotel and Dog Travel Directory. Listing information about everything from pet-friendly accomodations to airfare to restaurants, this website seems to have it all. I'll admit that I haven't spent much time on it yet, so I can't give any detailed advice about navigating the site. I will, however, be checking it out in depth in the near future & will be sure to check back with my inside scoop.

[Photo courtesy BringFido.com]


What about you all? Have you used this site before? Are there other pet-friendly travel sites out there that I may have missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin