Thursday, July 9, 2009

Presents for Your Pup

I have another online find to introduce to you today...Bisket Baskets.



If you're anything like me, online shopping has become part of your daily routine. Living in a small town far away from family and friends (and the conveniences of a nice mall), I love it when I can research shopping options online and order items with the click of a button. I do online shopping on a regular basis for myself, the boys and my husband, and I've even begun to shop for gifts online and have them sent directly to the recipient.

You can imagine my delight when I came across Bisket Baskets - a company started and run by two sisters who share a love for animals. They started their company in 1999 by designing gift baskets for pets, and they have since expanded their offerings to include many other gift themes, (think coffee, tea, wine, cookies, fruit, etc). You name it, they probably have it. I've had a blast looking through all of the different baskets that they offer on their website. I haven't had the pleasure of purchasing (or even better, receiving) one of their baskets yet, but you can bet I'm putting Bisket Baskets on my list of online retailers to consult the next time a holiday rolls around...

(Any Georgia fans out there?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin