Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happiness Is...

I realize that this not directly dog-related, but I have to put a plug in for one of my new favorite blogs, Happiness Is...

One of my best friends from college recently started this blog as a way to reflect on the things that make her happy. I love reading her blog because it makes me realize how many things I take for granted when I get caught up in my day to day routine. In the spirit of Happiness Is... I thought I'd share a few of the little things in life that make me happy. Here's a short list of a few random things that popped into my head this morning:

Iced caramel macchiatos from Starbucks



My flip flops
Eating breakfast on the weekends sitting in the rocking chairs on my front porch


The story of how I met my husband


Summer cookouts & crab boils


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! :) And you know you posted SIX things, not five? You see, there are lots of things to be happy about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...so I did! Guess I got a little carried away :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin