Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So Cool!

You can now become a Brown Dog Boutique follower!

If you look on the left column of my blog & scroll down far enough, you'll see that I've finally added the follower gadget! One of the most fun things about having a blog is seeing who reads it on a daily basis. I love connecting to people throughout the world through my blog & receiving feedback, advice and funny stories. If you have something to add to one of my posts, ideas for what you'd like to see in an upcoming post or just want to drop by and say hi, please do! I LOVE to hear from my readers. Feel free to leave a comment or to email me anytime at thebrowndogboutique@gmail.com. I have a lot of exciting things in store for The Brown Dog Boutique Blog and the Brown Dog Boutique Etsy shop over the next few weeks (think new layout, new products and tons of new pictures and posts), so please be sure to check back often!

1 comment:

  1. Cute dog! I love labs! They are so loveable...Very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin