Friday, May 8, 2009

Smile, it's Friday!

If you're anything like me, you're very excited right now that it's Friday and that the weekend is only a few (well, more like 7, but who's counting?) hours away. I've had a short work week this week, but I still feel like I need a break! So, in honor of Friday and the happiness it brings, I thought I'd share a cute story with you that is sure to bring a smile (and maybe a few tears...happy tears) to your face.

When reading through my favorite blogs earlier in the week, I came across this story by art4milkbones about her rescued Golden Retriever named Mulligan (you may remember that art4milkbones makes and sells adorable dog signs and leash holders on Etsy - including the Recycle Love sign that I bought a few weeks ago). If you're a dog lover like I am, please click here to read Mully's story - I promise you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin